Advanced Migration to AWS
Lab exercises for this advanced 300-level course are designed for solutions architects, systems operators, application administrators, and migration specialists, who are looking to build migration factories, and modernize legacy applications by migrating them to container-based solutions.
By completing these exercises, you will learn how to:
- Use CloudEndure Migration Factory to migrate servers to the AWS Cloud
- Employ best practices to containerize applications by using App2Container
Estimated time to complete the exercises:
- Setup: 30 minutes
- Migration Factory: 2 hours
- Application to containers: 1 hour
Using your own AWS account
You can use your own AWS account to perform the lab exercises. By using your own AWS account:
- You can practice outside the time allotted to the course
- You keep the artifacts that you build during the labs.
However, you incur charges to your AWS account. Follow these instructions for more information.